Private Group Transfers in Bulgaria
No matter if you are group of friends, family or you just have met new people at the airport. If you need a transfer from Sofia to any place in Bulgaria, or you might want to escape from the big city for a day, just send your inquiry and start your adventure.
Price up to 7 persons:
- Transfers from Sofia airport (SOF) to your hotel in Sofia – 30 Euro ( price from 4,29 Euro per person, 4,29 Euro x 7 person = 30 Euro ) – No prepayment needed
- Transfers from Sofia airport (SOF) to Borovets – 65 Euro ( price from 9,29 Euro per person, 9,29 Euro x 7 person = 65 Euro ) – No prepayment needed
Send your quote for more destinations, Bansko, Pamporovo, Plovdiv, Varna …
High standards of service with competitive prices:
Transfers from Sofia to Basnko, Borovets, Pamporovo, Plovdiv, Rila Monastery …
- First class passenger van – Volkswagen Caravelle T5 /4 motion ( 4 x 4 ) / long – 8+1
- English / Russian speaking drivers
- Fully equipped – fridge, leather seating, back-seat organizers, sun shades etc.
- Fixed Prices – no hidden extras
- We monitor your flight
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Sofia Airport Transfers – 24/7
All prices include :
- Personal driver
- Taxes, fees, fuel, parking
- Meet & Greet at the the airport
- Bottle of water
- Carrying passenger’s luggage
- Child safety seat
Payment options :
- / No prepayment needed / – Pay your driver, through POS terminal (we accept payment with Visa, Visa Elektron, V pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Expres, UnionPay, JCB, Bancontact, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Leu Pay.) If payments are made by POS terminal, a 3 % service fee will be added to the total amount of the invoice.
- / Prepayment no later then one day before the departure/ – By credit or debit card online – the client will receive a link for payment to his e-mail address or by text message to his phone number. If payments are made by credit or debit card, a 3 % service fee will be added to the total amount of the invoice.
- / Prepayment no later then one week before the departure/ – By wire transfer – to our bank account with Raiffeisenbank JSCo. or iCard AD
The Best Ski Resorts In Bulgaria
is number one Ski Resort of Bulgaria and located in the National Park of Pirin, protected by UNESCO. The combination of typical Bulgarian architecture, SPA hotels and Historical sites makes the city competitive with resorts from Austria, Switzerland and France. The prices are similar to other cities in Europe, so you pay for what you get. You can combine it with a visit of the Rila Monastery – another UNESCO world Heritage site and Stobs Pyramids, which are basically on your way. Or take a day trip to Melnik – the smallest town in Bulgaria and try the famous Shiroka Melnishka wine. Winston Churchill was known to buy 500 litres of a typically Bulgarian wine variety from this region. Another small resort on the way would be Panichishte.
is just 70 km away from Sofia and only 120 km from Plovdiv – The European Capital of Culture for 2019. If you decide to drive to Plovdiv, you should probably consider doing few days in Borovets and go where the locals go – Pamporovo. Near Pamporovo check Shiroka Luka, beautiful medieval town which can warm every heart.
Let me ask you…
Have you ever become frustrated when researching travel destinations online? At some point you end up with a multitude of websites opened in dozens of tabs and you soon become overwhelmed by information overload! We spend so much time looking that we lose the joy of the experience…
We are traditionalists who are passionate about our folklore, culture, food, history, and nature. In order to provide our guests with an unparalleled experience, we explored every nook and cranny of our country. We met the winegrowers, farmers, and the elderly people who shared their stories with us. We simply fell in love with everything what Bulgaria has to offer and can hardly wait to show it to you.
We often say:
“We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun”
Looking for more ideas:
- History & Culture
- Wine, SKI & SPA Getaway
- Nature & Outdoor activities
- Festivals and more …
- Day trips from Sofia
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRIVATE TOUR AND WANT TO DISCOVER MORE THAN THE TOURIST SIGHTS, THAN YOUR GUIDES ARE WAITING FOR YOU…
Did we get your attention? Let’s start our journey through Bulgaria together and discover it all!