General Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all tours offered by VIP TRAVEL PARTNER LTD., registered under IDN 202436482 with the Registry Agency-Trade Register of the Republic of Bulgaria, holder of a tour operator licence №: РК-01-7081 issued by the Ministry of Tourism (herein after referred to as “the Company”).
The purchased tour is not for resale, unless specifically agreed so.
When booking and purchasing the tour, the Client accepts the General Terms and Conditions and the information provided to him/her regarding the tour online, by e-mail and by signing the same in person upon arrival.
- Bookings for all tourist services, offered by Vip Partner Travel Ltd., shall be performed personally in the office of the company on 8 Hubavka str., Sofia, Bulgaria or a query by email (the query may be generated via website and other channels).
- The Company shall draw up an individual offer to the Client, containing the total price of the tour, allocation of a guide if need be, itinerary, accommodation and board type, costs for additional services (the cost of the travel insurance shall not be included in the total price of the package) within 2 days after specifying all Client’s requirements.
- The offer shall be delivered by e-mail to the Client along with these General Terms&Conditions (if not confirmed when completing forms through the site) which are an integral part of the contract with the Client.
- The Client should confirm by e-mail the acceptance of the offer and the General Terms&Conditions ( only if General Terms&Conditions not confirmed when completing forms through the site )no later than 7 days after their delivery.
- The Client shall receive a voucher or ticket containing the parameters of the agreed terms&conditions of his/her booking along with a pro-forma invoice within 7 days after receipt of confirmation by the Company. Payments are made by wire transfer in the way described in detail herein below.
- The Client shall receive confirmation of the booking after payment of the deposit amount of the package.
- Before embarking on the tour a comprehensive travel insurance covering the whole period of the tour is to be in place.
- The Client is to sign the original contract received earlier by e-mail containing the General Terms&Conditions upon arrival in the country (if not confirmed when completing forms through the site).
- All correspondence and relevant documentation will be made and delivered through email and directed to the person responsible for making the booking.
- The client bears the responsibility to communicate accurate information to the Company at the time of booking.
- The transportation of the Client to Bulgaria is at the risk and responsibility of the latter and the Company shall not be obliged to engage with bookings in this respect on behalf of the Client.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- By write transfer to our bank account with iCard AD or Raiffeisen Bank
- Full amount upon arrival – Pay your guide / driver or in our office cash or through POS terminal (we accept payment with Visa, Visa Elektron, V pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Expres, UnionPay, JCB, Bancontact, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Leu Pay.
II. Method of payment of tours of one day with Live Guide :
- 100% in advance no later than 7 days before departure by write transfer to our bank account.
- 30% in advance no later than 7 days before departure write transfer to our bank account. The balance – pay upon arrival, pay your guide / driver or in our office cash or through POS terminal (we accept payment with Visa, Visa Elektron, V pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Expres, UnionPay, JCB, Bancontact, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Leu Pay.)
III. Method of payment of tours exceeding one day — Multi-day tours, Private tours, Custom & Self-guided tours – 30% in advance no later than 31 days before departure.
- By wire transfer – to our bank account with iCard AD or Raiffeisen Bank
- The balance of the total price is due – 30 days before departure.
Option for payment of the balance:
- By wire transfer of the total amount to our bank account with iCard AD or Raiffeisen Bank no later than 30 days before departure.
- Pay in our office cash or through POS terminal (we accept payment with Visa, Visa Elektron, V pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Expres, UnionPay, JCB, Bancontact, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Leu Pay.)
- Exchange Rates of the Bulgarian Lev against the Euro 1 EURO = 1.96 BGN
Beneficiary name: VIP TRAVEL PARTNER LTD
IBAN in EUR: BG62INTF40015037933028
IBAN with Institution: iCard AD
Beneficiary name: VIP TRAVEL PARTNER LTD
IBAN in BGN: BG71RZBB91551008696556
IBAN with Institution: Raiffeisen Bank
- Request to change the departure date must be made in writing by the Client to the Company.
- The change in departure dates is subject to availability.
- Change in departure dates will be confirmed by the Company if possible. Should a booking be transferred to a new departure date, the standard price of the tour on the particular departure date applies.
Changes of Client’s name on booking or substitution of Clients
- Any changes in names must be made in writing by the Client to the Company at least 45 days prior to departure.
- The Client bears the responsibility for submitting to the Company complete and accurate full names (as per passport or other identity document) of all participants at the time of booking.
- It is possible to transfer the booking to another person (substitute the person) provided that written notice is given at least 45 days prior to departure.
- Any changes in names or substitutions submitted less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to an administrative fee of 25 EUR.
Non-consumption of services included in the tour
- In the event that the Client joins the tour after the departure date or leaves before the completion of a tour for any reason , the Client shall not be entitled to any refunds or rebates from the Company.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the lodging, meals, return transportation or other expenses incurred by such tour participant.
- In the event that the Client intentionally or unintentionally misses or refuses a service included in the tour, the Client shall not be entitled to any refunds or rebates from the Company.
Cancellation of a scheduled tour booking must be made by the Client in writing to the Company. The cancellation is not effective until it is received and acknowledged by the Company.
Cancellation of a Day Trips from Sofia and Transfers:Cancellation policy one day tours:
- Cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if cancelled 1 day(s) or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if cancelled 7 day(s) or less before the event
Cancellation of tours exceeding one day (multi day tours):
- For cancellations made until 31 days of departure, no cancellation fee will be applied. Deposit will be refunded.
- For cancellations made between 30 days and 14 days prior to departure or less, the deposit will not be refunded.
- For cancellations made between 13 days and 7 days before departure, 50% of total cost will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made less than 1 days before departure, 100% of total cost will be applied as a cancellation fee.
Cancellation of private tours ( custom tours ) :
- The cancellation conditions are further negotiated, individually for each trip
Any refund which has been agreed with the management of VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd will be processed within 14 days. (Special form for refund policy will be provided).
In the case of a refund to a credit card, the refund will be executed up to 5 business days from the date of the refund’s approval and depending on card issuer and type.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
- The Company reserves the right to, at any time and for any reason, alter its typical itinerary or cancel the tour.
- A cancellation of a tour will be submitted in writing by the Company to the Client.
- In the event of a cancellation, the Company shall refund the tour price to the Client. The Company is not responsible or liable for any costs incurred as a result of the cancellation nor any other claims arising from a cancellation.
- If the minimum number of participants for a tour is not reached, the Company retains the right to cancel a tour.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to the tour. These changes include but are not limited to: travel times; changes in departure or return points; different mode of transportation; change in accommodation; change in itinerary; change in guide.
- All changes will be communicated prior to departure if possible. The Client may decide to accept the change, accept an alternative holiday (which may result in a cost difference) or choose to cancel the booking with full refund of the price.
- In the case that changes or alternative holidays result in a lower quality tour, the Company shall refund the difference in price to the Client.
- Prices are based on current rates of exchange, tariffs and taxes. VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd reserves the right to increase tour prices to cover increased costs, tariffs and taxes, and to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange markets.
- The price stated in the invoice can be increased at least 20 days before departure except for changes of taxes and/or currency rates. The Client will be notified of price increases as soon as possible and given the choice to cancel the tour without penalty OR accept the changes and pay the difference in price.
- If an incorrect price has been offered or published, the Company reserves the right to refuse, amend or cancel a booking made at an incorrect price.
Exclusion of liability In the event of changes of the itinerary or cancellation because of a force majeure VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd shall not be liable for any costs and/or expenses incurred by the Client and the client shall not be entitled to a refund or rebate of the tour price or any additional compensation. A force majeure is an unusual, unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstance that is beyond the control of the Company and its suppliers. Examples include war, riots, terrorist acts, natural disasters, fires, adverse weather conditions, airport closures, strikes, epidemics or health risks.
The Company shall not be liable for damages incurred by clients if any of the following reasons occur:
- Damages by fire during accommodation.
- Cessation or delay of services related to accommodation facilities.
- Orders of either Bulgarian or foreign governments, introduction of immigration restrictions, isolation resulting from infectious diseases.
- Accidents occurring during the client’s free activities.
- Food poisoning.
- Delays, stoppages, changes of schedule and route in relation to transportation facilities, due to such causes.
In case of the unlikely event of a car accident in the course of transportation all the expenses are covered by the insurance company. VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd is not responsible for any damage, loss or death due to car accidents.
Under no circumstances can the Company be held responsible for weather conditions. No tour booking can be cancelled or amended on the basis of weather conditions. The Company accepts no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of its itinerary.
The Client specifically releases VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd from any and all claims for loss or damage to baggage. Under no circumstances shall VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd be construed as a carrier under a contract for safe carriage of the Client or his or her belongings.
The Client agrees that VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd is not responsible for providing information or guidance with respect to local customs, weather conditions, specific safety concerns, physical challenges or laws in effect in any locations where a Tour or service is operated. The Client acknowledges that he/she has considered the potential risks, dangers and challenges and his/her own personal capabilities and needs, and he/she expressly assumes the risks associated with travelling under such circumstances.
- Group Tours are scheduled tours with set departure dates subject to a minimum group size.
- If the minimum group size is not obtained, the Company reserves the right to cancel the tour and refund the tour price to the Client, in which case the Client will have no claim for any damages against the Company, including but not limited to purchased flight tickets. The Client may also be offered an alternative tour on an alternative date, or the same tour on an alternative date. If the offer is accepted by the Client, the credit received will be moved to cover the price of the alternative tour respectively.
- All Clients that have booked a Group Tour will be informed of the status of the tour.
- If the Client chooses to purchase additional services during the tour from a third party supplier, the agreement will be between the Client and the supplier directly. Examples include excursions, hotel services etc.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory on the tour. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has such insurance in place (together with the required paperwork to prove such insurance) before embarking on the tour.
- Should the Client be unable to present proof of such insurance to the Company (on request therefore by VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd), the Company may, in its sole discretion, exclude the Client from the tour, and the Client shall be liable for the cancellation penalty payments set out in these terms and conditions.
- It is mandatory that all tour participants retain a valid travel insurance prior to departure from an insurance company of their choice with the necessary cover for the entire period of the tour.
- The Company is not liable for any circumstances that may arise before, during or after a tour including but not limited to: discontinuation of the tour due to loss/destruction of passport/travel document; cancellation or discontinuation of the tour due to injury, delay, sickness, accident, death, discomfort or theft; loss or damage to luggage and/or other personal items; refusal of boarding by airlines.
- VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd can assist the Client in purchasing an insurance and redirect his/her inquiry to its insurance agent without any commission.
Travel Abroad Insurance with assistance The insurance is valid worldwide except the country of domicile of the Insured.
The insurance amount in EUR or USD covers basic risks:
Medical expenses due to accident or acute illness.
Repatriation due to accident or acute disease
Emergency dental care. The limit of liability for “Emergency dental care ‘350 EUR / USD, irrespective of the sum insured.
The price of the travel insurance for Bulgaria starts from € 0.30 per day
Discounts you can use when ordering insurance for bigger groups:
11 – 20 persons – 5%
21 – 30 persons – 10%
31 – 40 persons – 15%
41 – 50 persons – 20%
Discount for a period of insurance over 30 days:
31 days – 60 days – 5%
61 days – 90 days – 10%
91 days – 120 days – 15%
121 days – 150 days – 20%
151 days – 180 days – 25%
181 days – 360 days – 30%
Additional cover risks upon requests: Loss or delay of registered baggage during air travel; Reduced/prolongation stay abroad; Reimbursement of costs for a missed event; Accidental death; General liability; Missing a connecting regular flight; Loss or theft of personal documents and bank cards etc.
Mountain insurance for Bulgaria
Мountain health insurance is mandatory for Bulgaria. It is a good alternative to the direct payment and believe that it is within the capabilities of anyone practicing mountain sports and tourism in Bulgaria.
The price of the mountain insurance for Bulgaria starts from 0,50 EUR per day.
Mountain health insurance is compulsory when practicing skiing, snowboarding, paragliding, mountain bike, climing, etc.
The risks covered are:
Medical expenses due to an accident or acute illness;
Cost of medication treatment;
Emergency dental care;
Expenses for search, rescue and transportation of the insured from the place of the insured event to the nearest medical establishment on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
Costs of transportation / repatriation of the insured person’s mortal remains to the address of his / her domicile in the Republic of Bulgaria;
Daily money for hospital stay due to an accident or acute illness;
Death from an accident;
Mountain insurance for Bulgaria is obligatory for the stay of foreigners in the country.
Tour operator liability Insurance The Company has a mandatory tour operator liability insurance.
The tour operator liability insurance № 0370010001952 is provided by EUROINS INSURANCE JSC.
The tour operator liability insurance covers the tour operator’s liabilities arising out of the non-payment by the tour operator to its sub-contractors as well as in the event of bankruptcy and liquidation.
The tour operator liability insurance covers:
- refund of all payments made by the Client before the start of the tour, if the tour does not take place due to bankruptcy, liquidation or contractual liability to sub-contractors;
- if only part of the agreed services have been supplied to the Client, payment of the difference between the paid for and supplied services will be refunded;
- expenses associated with bringing the Client back to his/her original location before the tour.
- The Client accepts that to participate in the tour requires a measure of physical fitness and health and it is the Client’s obligation to ensure that he or she is medically fit to embark on the tour.
- Clients over the age of 60 take responsibility that they are fit enough to travel and may be asked to leave the tour if they are hindering the progress of the same.
- On all excursions minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied and share a room with a parent, legal guardian or other responsible adult over the age of 18.
- The Client must report any disability requiring special attention while on your Bulgaria itinerary to VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd at the time the reservation is made. All vehicles are equipped to European standards. Most transportation services are not equipped with elevators or wheelchair ramps. The Company will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travellers, but it is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so, nor is the Company responsible for any denial of services by air carriers, hotels, restaurants or other independent suppliers. The Client may inquire about accessibility by contacting VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd on [email protected]
- The Company will attempt to accommodate requirements pertaining to allergies, dietary requirements, disabilities or medical conditions. The Client must inform the Company of all above ailments in writing prior to departure.
- The Company reserves the right not to accept passengers who are in an advanced state of pregnancy either upon commencement of or at any time during the trip.
- The tours organized by VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd are not physically demanding but they may not be appropriate for guests with certain medical conditions and physical restrictions.
- The Client is required to obtain any required inoculations and to provide for his/her own specialized health or mental care if required during his/her tour and all such arrangements are his/her responsibility.
- The Client must at all times strictly comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country. Should he/she fails to comply with the above or commit any illegal act when on Tour or, if in the opinion of VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd, his/her behaviour is causing or is likely to cause danger, distress or material annoyance to others, the Company may terminate his/her travel arrangements on any product or service immediately at his/her expense and without any liability on the Company’s part. The Client will not be entitled to any refund for unused or missed services or costs incurred as a result of termination of his/her travel arrangements, including, without limitation, return travel, accommodations, meals, and incidentals.
- The Client is responsible for any costs (including repair, replacement and cleaning fees) incurred by the Company or its sub-contractors for property damage, destruction or theft caused while on a Tour. The Client agrees to immediately report any pre-existing damage to a representative of VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd and staff of the hotel, vehicle, or any other facility as soon as possible upon discovery.
- Neither VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd nor its sub-contractors are liable for losses or damages caused by the Client’s failure to comply with safety instructions or warnings.
- The Client shall not behave in a way which causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others. In such circumstances VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd has the right to terminate arrangements made on the Client’s behalf, in which case the Company’s responsibility to the Client ceases immediately. Therefore, VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd will not be liable for any refunds, payment of compensation or reimbursement of any cost or expenses incurred as a result. Further, the Client will be liable to reimburse the Company for any expenses whatsoever that it incurs as a result of such behaviour.
- Should a problem occur during the tour, please inform the relevant supplier (for example the hotel or restaurant) and the Company by phone, email or in person to the Company representative as soon as possible.
- VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd assumes no liability for complaints that are not properly brought to its attention and cannot resolve or attempt to resolve complaints until proper notice is provided.
- If the Client fails to report a problem or complaint during the tour, the Company cannot accept any responsibility or liability after completion of the tour as the Company will be deprived of the opportunity to rectify the problem during the tour.
Travel and personal documents All travel documents/vouchers are sent electronically by the Company minimum 7 days prior to departure.
The travel documents shall contain information about:
- Issuing Company
- License number of the Company
- Names of clients
- Travel destination(s)
- Period(s) of stay
- Mean of transport (land-only)
- Points, dates and times of departure and return
- Accommodation: location, category, features, meal plans
- Visits, excursions or other services which are included in the price of the package
- Special requirements made by the Client which the Company has accepted
- Paid additional services by the Client
- Name of Company’s representative who issued the travel documents or vouchers
All Clients must have passports valid for six months following disembarkation and any necessary visas before departure. Clients are advised to check with the appropriate consulate or embassy to determine which documents they must obtain. It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other required documentation are all in order. If incorrect documents are obtained, Clients will be unable to participate in any of the excursions. VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd accepts no responsibility for obtaining required visas nor for advising Clients of visa or other immigration requirements.
Marketing VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd reserves the right to use any photographs and video taken during the tour for use in marketing or any other advertising material, and the client hereby consents to such use. The client further agrees that the Company shall retain copyright over any such photographs and videos taken during the tour and/or used in its brochures and, to the extent necessary, the client hereby assigns copyright in such photographs and/or videos to VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- To all issues that are not expressly dealt with hereby the Bulgarian relevant legislation shall apply.
- The Company and the Client shall endeavor to settle all disputes arising out of the execution of the tourist services agreement in an amicable way and if this proves impossible, the dispute shall be referred for trial to the competent Bulgarian court.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018
I. WHO WE ARE
The Company offering services through this website as an Administrator of personal date, is VIP TRAVEL PARTNER LTD., IDN 202436482, with management seat and address of management: Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia, region of Nadejda, residential complex Svoboda, 22, Nikola Jekov Str., floor 4, apt.4.9, represented by the manager Nikolay Hristov.
Responsible Employee for Data Protection in the Company: Nikolay Hristov email: [email protected] , tel: +359 895038709
VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd will treat the Client’s personal information as strictly confidential. We respect your right of privacy and therefore work continuously to protect the personal data that we process observing the principle of minimization and permanent protection optimization.
The Company undertakes to:
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Promptly notify the Client if it becomes aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of his/her personal information;
- Provide the Client with reasonable evidence of its compliance with its obligations under this policy on reasonable request;
- Upon the Client’s request, promptly return or destroy any and all of his/her personal information in its possession or control.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect only personal data which are necessary for pursuing our business and process personal data only by legal means. We do not sell or disseminate your personal data in any other way.
There are two general categories of information we collect.
2.1 Information you give to us.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the VIP TRAVEL PARTNER website:
Contact form. When you fill in our contact form, we require certain information such as your first name, last name and email address, and any other information that users may decide to provide to the Company through the contact form.
Your e-mail address is necessary to enable us to contact you in response to your inquiries by providing the requested information or assistance you may demand.
We would like also to use your e-mail address for the purpose of providing information about our services, promotions, discounts and bonuses of which you can take advantage only providing that you give your explicit consent to receive our newsletter.
You can withdraw your consent for receipt of such information at any time by contacting the employee responsible for Data Protection in the Company by mail, e-mail or on paper in our office.
We undertake not to use your contacts for marketing or advertising of third parties’ goods and services.
The information which is necessary for the conclusion and adequate performance of the contract between you and us shall be collected by e-mail or mail. At the time of provision of additional personal information you will be asked to sign particular forms for agreement to allow us to comply with our legal obligations regarding the collection and process of personal data. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
2.2 Information we automatically collect from your use of the VIP TRAVEL PARTNER website.
III. TERM FOR RETENTION AND ERASION OF PERSONAL DATA
In general we process data until the Client uses our services. The Company will not retain the Client’s personal information longer than the period for which it is necessary for the achievement of its legitimate purposes.
IV. METHOD FOR DATA COLLECTION
We process and use only data provided by clients voluntarily. The Client undertakes to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with anyone or anything.
Therefore, the client shall be personally liable for provision of personal data of third parties without their consent and/or knowledge in compliance with the applicable laws, including personal data of individuals who are legal representatives of entities.
VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd offers services and allows use of this website only by persons over the age of 18 years. If you are under 18 years, please, recourse to the assistance of an adult to avail of our services. If we receive information that we have collected them data of a person under 18 years, we are going to erase them immediately unless the Company is legally obliged to store such data.
Please, contact us if you are aware of our unintended or erroneous collection of data concerning minors.
VI. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
6.1. VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd may share your information, including personal information only where you have provided consent, as described at the time of consent,
6.2. VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd shall be entitled to disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd., its employees or members of the public.
These disclosures may be necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for the protection of your or another person’s vital interests or for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interest in keeping the VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd.’s website secure, preventing harm or crime, enforcing or defending legal rights, or preventing damage.
Where appropriate, we may notify our clients about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd’s property. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that user about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
6.3. Service Providers.
VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd shall be entitled to disclose your information for the purposes of distributing same to various employees and/or partners who assist VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd in providing services and thus need to know the Client’s personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service to him/her. These third parties have limited access to your information to perform their tasks on our behalf. We will ensure that all such employees and/or partners service providers having access to the Client’s personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to his/her personal information.
After the conclusion of a particular contract for our services we will need to share your information, including personal information, in order to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you for which a respective agreement on your side will be required.
VII. Business Transfers.
VIII. Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
IX. YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to the Responsible Employee for Data Protection on [email protected] . Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
9.1. Right of confirmation
You have the right to ask for confirmation whether we process data relating to you, or to ask for copies of your personal information held by us or for information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
9.2. Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you.
9.3 Data Access and Portability.
You may request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
9.4 Data Retention and Erasure.
If you no longer want us to use your information, you can request that we erase your personal information.
- Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
9.5 Withdrawing of Consent and Restriction of Processing.
Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd. you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd. specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
You have also the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Section 9.6 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd. override your own.
9.6 Objection to Processing.
You are entitled to require VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd. not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing VIP TRAVEL PARTNER Ltd. will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
1.Please, consider that your requests are unfounded or excessive, we shall be authorized to:impose a fee taking into account the administrative costs we would incur to provide or communicate the requested information or to pursue the requested actions;
2.decline the requested action.
We shall exert all reasonable efforts to honour your request within 30 days as from its receipt. If necessary, this term shall be extended by no more than two months depending on the complexity and number of your requests.
X. LODGING COMPLAINTS.
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by VIP TRAVEL PARTNER before the competent data protection authorities:
The competent authority for the Republic of Bulgaria is the COMMISSION FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
Seat and address of management: 1592 Sofia, 2, Tzvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Address for correspondence: 1592 Sofia, 2, Tzvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Tel.:+359 2 915 3 518 5. E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are data encryption and information access controls.
Whilst the Company is of intent to take reasonable measures to keep personal information about the Client confidential, it shall however not be liable for any loss or damage, suffered as a result of the disclosure of such information beyond the reasonable control of the Company.