Sofia City Tour – Highlights of Sofia
Sofia City – Tour
Tour of the downtown area of Sofia City: the magnificent splendidly decorated Alexander Nevsky Memorial Church; St. Sophia Basilica (6th century), one of the most valuable pieces of early Christian architecture of the Balkans; St. George’s Rotunda (4th century), famous for its original structure and unique frescoes; Roman Serdica Fortifications (3rd-5th centuries).
- By using an audio guide you will have the absolute freedom to get to know the Sofia on your own terms, without having to stick to a group or to follow a tour guide.
- You can make the tour: every day from 9:30-18:00 h
- The walking city tour is around 3 hours , but you can do it at your own speed.
TOP 25 Historical places in Sofia – included in route:
( Self Guided Tour – Audio Guide Device and Map )
1. National Theatre Ivan Vasov
2. Ethnographic Museum
3. Russian Church
4. Mon. to the “Tsar-Liveration”
5. st. Kl. Ohridski Sofia University
6. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
7. Ivan Vazov’s Grave ….
<<<For detailed information, please click the green button>>>
Check as well:
Day trips from Sofia
Looking for some more ideas:
TOP 25 Historical places in Sofia
- IncludedSofia City Tour – Highlights of SofiaAudio Guide
WRITE A REVIEW